Everything we know about Note 10 series before launch!
The predecessor, Note 9 was launched on August 22, 2018.
Now lets talk about the Note 10 series.
Note 10 and Note 10+ will be the two variants.
The smartphone will launch on August 8, 2019 at 1:30 am (IST) in Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, USA.
Registration are open, one may visit: https://www.samsung.com/in/unpacked/?cid=in_paid_ppc_google_flagship_prereg_samsungdavinci_text_20190723_2074018217-75411883126-+10%20+note
- 4,300mAh Li-on battery
- Android Pie OS
- Bluetooth v5.1 support
- NFC support
- WiFi support
- 256GB/512GB internal storage
- 8GB/10GB RAM
- 6.4inches/6.66 inches display
- 2X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom camera supporting VDIS and dual OIS.
- Comes with the new launched stylus, ‘S Pen’.
- 4K resolution, 6.66 inches of display.
- Inbuilt physical buttons for power and volume controlling.
- A single center-mounted front camera on screen.
- Supporting wireless charging.
- Supporting fast charging.
- Up to 512 internal storage and expandable memory.
- Up to 10GB RAM
- There will be 4 cameras, 3 rear and 1 front
Storage/RAM and colour options
In the box
- Note 10/10+ (device)
- A pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds (worth ₹9,990 in India)
- Charging adapter
- Charging/data cable
- A back cover
- User manual and guide
- Warranty card
The phones will be available on both offline and online markets after sometime of launch. Amazon, Samsung Store etc. are preferred places.